- Between the needs of public health and free markets: the Scottish Minimum Alcohol pricing saga nears the end… what now?
- Roam Like at Home–an idea yesterday, today almost a reality!
- Patented or generic? Time for the CMA to speak on pharmaceutical ‘pay-for-delay’ arrangements
- And then we came to the end, or perhaps not! The Court of Justice speaks on the Scottish alcohol minimum pricing legislation!
- The Consumer Rights Act enters in force–a brave new world of consumer protection?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The Competition Law Scholars Forum will hold its XXth workshop in Edinburgh on 13 September 2012. The Forum has a long and established reputation as a framework for debate of competition law issues, thanks to a sizeable and diverse membership, … Continue reading