- Between the needs of public health and free markets: the Scottish Minimum Alcohol pricing saga nears the end… what now?
- Roam Like at Home–an idea yesterday, today almost a reality!
- Patented or generic? Time for the CMA to speak on pharmaceutical ‘pay-for-delay’ arrangements
- And then we came to the end, or perhaps not! The Court of Justice speaks on the Scottish alcohol minimum pricing legislation!
- The Consumer Rights Act enters in force–a brave new world of consumer protection?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Minimum prices for alcoholic beverages-a good opportunity for a fresh look at resale price maintenance?
And they really are going to do it! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-18052849 As had been announced, the SNP led Scottish executive is indeed going to push forward in introducing a minimum price per unit of alcohol. This measure, which has been championed by … Continue reading
The Scottish Competition Law Forum is hosting a debate open to students, acting in teams, on 24 May at the University of Glasgow. Please email the Forum at: firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information. The official call and announcement will be live … Continue reading