- Between the needs of public health and free markets: the Scottish Minimum Alcohol pricing saga nears the end… what now?
- Roam Like at Home–an idea yesterday, today almost a reality!
- Patented or generic? Time for the CMA to speak on pharmaceutical ‘pay-for-delay’ arrangements
- And then we came to the end, or perhaps not! The Court of Justice speaks on the Scottish alcohol minimum pricing legislation!
- The Consumer Rights Act enters in force–a brave new world of consumer protection?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The Competition Law Scholars Forum (CLaSF) is delighted to announce that the programme for the XXth workshop is now public. The theme of the workshop will be "Competition Law and the Economic Crisis". We are very honoured to have Prof … Continue reading
The Business Secretary, Vince Cable MP, announced today that Clive Maxwell is to replace John Fingleton as Chief Executive Officer of the Office of Fair Trading. Clive Maxwell is currently an Executive Director and Member of the Board of the … Continue reading