- Between the needs of public health and free markets: the Scottish Minimum Alcohol pricing saga nears the end… what now?
- Roam Like at Home–an idea yesterday, today almost a reality!
- Patented or generic? Time for the CMA to speak on pharmaceutical ‘pay-for-delay’ arrangements
- And then we came to the end, or perhaps not! The Court of Justice speaks on the Scottish alcohol minimum pricing legislation!
- The Consumer Rights Act enters in force–a brave new world of consumer protection?
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Time, gentlemen, time, The date for the Court hearing on the minimum price on alcohol legislation is getting near!
2013 has started in earnest for the Scotch Whisky Association and the Scottish Health Minister: the challenge against the Scottish Parliament's legislation imposing a minimum price on alcohol beverage is due to be heard on 15 January for seven days. … Continue reading