- Between the needs of public health and free markets: the Scottish Minimum Alcohol pricing saga nears the end… what now?
- Roam Like at Home–an idea yesterday, today almost a reality!
- Patented or generic? Time for the CMA to speak on pharmaceutical ‘pay-for-delay’ arrangements
- And then we came to the end, or perhaps not! The Court of Justice speaks on the Scottish alcohol minimum pricing legislation!
- The Consumer Rights Act enters in force–a brave new world of consumer protection?
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Spring 2014 is getting closer and closer: this is the time in which, according to the UK Government timetable, the Competition and Markets Authority will be fully operational. The change will be momentous and very challenging: combining the functions hitherto … Continue reading