- Between the needs of public health and free markets: the Scottish Minimum Alcohol pricing saga nears the end… what now?
- Roam Like at Home–an idea yesterday, today almost a reality!
- Patented or generic? Time for the CMA to speak on pharmaceutical ‘pay-for-delay’ arrangements
- And then we came to the end, or perhaps not! The Court of Justice speaks on the Scottish alcohol minimum pricing legislation!
- The Consumer Rights Act enters in force–a brave new world of consumer protection?
Monthly Archives: February 2014
When is an anti-competitive practice truly “of serious concern”? The Google commitments decision leaves this and other questions open…
When the EU Commission opened its investigations on Google’s business practices on a number of market segments, related to search services and online advertising, it was clear that it was embarking in a complex and potentially long-running investigation, which could … Continue reading