- Between the needs of public health and free markets: the Scottish Minimum Alcohol pricing saga nears the end… what now?
- Roam Like at Home–an idea yesterday, today almost a reality!
- Patented or generic? Time for the CMA to speak on pharmaceutical ‘pay-for-delay’ arrangements
- And then we came to the end, or perhaps not! The Court of Justice speaks on the Scottish alcohol minimum pricing legislation!
- The Consumer Rights Act enters in force–a brave new world of consumer protection?
Monthly Archives: March 2014
When in October 2011 the Court of Justice of the EU handed down the Murphy preliminary ruling few understated the significance of this decision for the protection of exclusive broadcasting rights across the EU. The judgment was met with dismay … Continue reading
A tall order for the “new kid on the block”–the forthcoming market investigation reference in the energy market will keep the CMA busy from the start!
The energy market has been at the forefront of the political, legal and media debate for a considerable time: concerns at high prices, “suspicious” market transparency and a considerable degree of concentration have characterised the retail market segment of the … Continue reading