- Between the needs of public health and free markets: the Scottish Minimum Alcohol pricing saga nears the end… what now?
- Roam Like at Home–an idea yesterday, today almost a reality!
- Patented or generic? Time for the CMA to speak on pharmaceutical ‘pay-for-delay’ arrangements
- And then we came to the end, or perhaps not! The Court of Justice speaks on the Scottish alcohol minimum pricing legislation!
- The Consumer Rights Act enters in force–a brave new world of consumer protection?
Monthly Archives: October 2014
When it was notified in August, the merger between BSkyB and Sky’s German and Italian arms was met with mixed reactions. Several commentators, largely in the media arena, regarded it as an attempt for the acquiring business to streamline its … Continue reading
In many ways, it could have been predicted–when last February Commissioner Almunia announced that a settlement had been reached as regards the allegations of abuse of a dominant position made against Google criticism was almost inevitable (see: http://www.clie.law.ed.ac.uk/2014/02/28/when-is-an-anti-competitive-practice-truly-of-serious-concern-the-google-commitments-decision-leaves-this-and-other-questions-open/ for what … Continue reading