- Between the needs of public health and free markets: the Scottish Minimum Alcohol pricing saga nears the end… what now?
- Roam Like at Home–an idea yesterday, today almost a reality!
- Patented or generic? Time for the CMA to speak on pharmaceutical ‘pay-for-delay’ arrangements
- And then we came to the end, or perhaps not! The Court of Justice speaks on the Scottish alcohol minimum pricing legislation!
- The Consumer Rights Act enters in force–a brave new world of consumer protection?
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Between the needs of public health and free markets: the Scottish Minimum Alcohol pricing saga nears the end… what now?
Hazardous consumption of alcohol is a true “Scottish disease” and the Scottish Government’s legislation imposing minimum prices for the retail sale of alcoholic beverages represented a controversial attempt to tackle the problem. Four years on, the Alcohol (Minimum Pricing) (Scotland) … Continue reading